1. The whole stainless steel SCS14 (SUS316) material is made by de-waxing and can be used to extract
waste water with slightly acid and weak alkali.
2. The cable base and the core wire are treated with special water leakage and leakage treatment. The inner
single core wire is used for stripping and encapsulation to effectively prevent water vapor from penetrating
into the motor from the cable seam or core wire, fully meeting the leakproof and moistureproof seal.
3. Cone pump casing and vortex impeller, with special non-blocking design, sludge and dirt can be
extracted with less effort.
4. Mechanical shaft seals are equipped with high-quality double-set S1C silicon carbon steel mechanical
shaft seals and VITON fluoroelastomer seals to effectively enhance the use of stainless steel pumps in
slightly acidic and weakly alkaline environments to extend pump life.
5. The motor uses a dry induction motor with insulation class F (155°C) and the enclosure protection
class is IP68.
6. The full series of motor configuration temperature controller or motor protector can effectively prevent
the motor from burning when it is abnormally overloaded.
7. The whole series can be used with the equipment for automatic assembly and disassembly device, and
the water pipe can be fixedly connected to the main saddle of the dismounting device through simple
installation and installation. When the pump is required to be maintained and repaired, it can be easily
lifted. The smelter lifts, detaches, and engages with the guide bar. The engineer does not need to go into
the sink for disassembly and assembly, effectively improving the convenience and safety during operation.